"And on the Eighth Day Man Created Beer"

So many good things this past week to write and show and be Thankful for.  I'll start with just one today.  The Church Brew Works is located in the old St John the Baptist sanctuary in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh.  It has special meaning for my family as my dad attended the school and sang in the choir as a boy and my aunt attended the school and got married there.  We tend to enjoy it more as a brewery.  The BF has a love of beer and breweries, and was beyond entertained regarding this one.  We indulged him this weekend (and the rest of us).






 
I think the shining silver casks make it even more beautiful!
I mentioned to my mother that it would be awesome if someone got married in it as the church is now and I think she almost choked.

Labels: , ,